Brent has more than 20 years of public accounting experience and leads both the high tech practice and the Technical Accounting and Advisory Group (TAAG) at EKS&H. He has extensive experience with SEC reporting, assisting many companies with public and private offerings, as well as complex financial transactions, compensation strategies, and revenue recognition.
- Partner in the audit service area
- 28 years of public accounting experience
- Serves clients in the software and technology, oil and gas, manufacturing, and insurance industries
- Specializes in SEC reporting
- Has assisted many companies in public and private security offerings, mergers and acquisitions, and due diligence
- Extensive experience with complex financing transactions, compensation strategies, and revenue recognition matters
- BS Accounting University of Colorado