What is The Blackstone Entrepreneurs Network:
The Blackstone Entrepreneurs Network (BEN) is a non-profit corporate foundation funded through a gift from the Blackstone Charitable Organization to the Silicon Flatirons Initiative at the University of Colorado School of Law. The Blackstone Charitable Foundation was established in 2007 by the Blackstone Group, a premier global investment and advisory firm.
BEN Colorado has set out to support our state’s growing ecosystem of innovation and entrepreneurship. The BEN Staff is working to identify the most promising scale-up companies in Colorado, and engage them within our network of elite entrepreneurs and business leaders.
This position reports directly to the Program Manager and is responsible for supporting and developing the Blackstone Entrepreneurs Network Colorado.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited four-year college or university obtained or in progress
- Experience conducting research and/or due diligence in business settings
- Business and legal research experience
- Ability to work in a fast-paced start-up environment, including evening and weekend activities and events
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Superior Microsoft Office skills including competency with Microsoft Access
- Social media experience
- Demonstrated organizational skills and attention to details
- Demonstrated time management skills
- Multi-tasking and detail oriented
- Experience working with Salesforce or other CRM (preferred)