My career has spanned two distinct (and highly synergistic) disciplines:
1982-1999: Senior (“C”) Level Product Line Management/Marketing/Channel Development & Management Executive. Primary career focus: product definition, development and launch. Companies:
· ROLM Corp./IBM: (PBX Systems/Applications & Networking Software). Santa Clara, CA
· ITT Corp. (PBX/Networking), Raleigh, NC
· Micom Corp. (Datacom LAN/WAN Connectivity). Simi Valley, CA
· McData Corp. (IBM Channel Connectivity/Storage Area Networks). Broomfield, CO
· DataCache Corp. (Startup/developing a Fully-Distributed Transaction-Processing UNIX Platform/SQL Applications Software). Boise, ID
2002-Present: Attorney at Law
J.D. Emphasis: Business Law/Intellectual Property/M&A
LL.M. (Masters in Tax) Emphasis: Corporate & Partnership Tax
My legal experience includes the following:
· General Counsel: Global Technology Resources, Inc. Responsible for all legal functions (i.e., HR, IP, Contracts, M&A, etc.) for this $250MM Federal/Commercial IT Systems Integrator.
· Founder/Principal Attorney: Joseph R. Enzor, P.C. The firm's practice is primarily centered upon two client categories:
1. Corporate and commercial clients. Emphasizing compliance and governance, venture (equity/debt) funding, mergers & acquisitions, buy-sell agreements, strategic tax planning, product/channel development and partnerships, development/protection/licensing of intellectual property, and human resource issues. The firm has deep experience in contract negotiation and development across the full range of federal, state and commercial environments. Additionally, we are often called upon to perform legal compliance audits for our clients;
2. Non-profit clients. Emphasizing matters relating to formation. Bylaws development, and ongoing governance.