Our partners are people and organizations that support the sustainability of Colorado's scale-up ecosystem through their generous donations to the Blackstone Entrepreneurs Network Colorado Fund. See below for different tiers of sponsorships:
Cornerstone Partner: $100K+ (Philanthropists, Foundations, Large Govt. Orgs)
Visionary Partner: $50K+ (Large Corporate Partners)
Innovation Partner: $25K+ (Professional Service Providers)
Entrepreneur Partner: $25K+ (Successful Core Members)
Scale Up Partner: $10K+ (In Network CEOs, Alumni)
Bootstrap Partner: $500+ (Friends of BEN)
Our Catalyzing Partner
In 2014, The Blackstone Charitable Foundation committed a $4 million grant to fund the formation of Blackstone Entrepreneurs Network: an initiative to help Colorado jump-start the development of high-growth companies with the greatest potential to create new jobs in the region. We are eternally grateful for their commitment and service.
Our Cornerstone Partners
Brad Feld has been an early stage investor and entrepreneur since 1987. Prior to co-founding Foundry Group, he co-founded Mobius Venture Capital and, prior to that, founded Intensity Ventures. Brad is also a co-founder of Techstars. Read more here.
Our Innovation Partners
Our Entrepreneur Partners
Nancy Phillips is an entrepreneur with 30 years of visionary leadership in telecommunications and IT infrastructure, Nancy Phillips is president and CEO of ViaWest, Inc., and president of Shaw Business Infrastructure Services, a division of Shaw Communications (NYSE: SJR), which acquired ViaWest in 2014. Read more here.
Our Scale-Up Partners
- Peter Bassett, CEO, Aspen Brewing Company
- Steve Halstedt, Co-Founder Managing Director, Centennial Ventures
- Larissa Herda, Serial Telecom Executive
- Mark Hopkins, Managing Director, Crescendo Capital Partners
- Peter Hudson, Managing Director at Alta Partners
- Barbara Mowry, Corporate Board Member and Founder of GoreCreek Advisors
- Phil Weiser, Executive Director & Founder of the Silicon Flatirons Center for Law, Technology, and Entrepreneurship
If you are interested in learning more about becoming a partner, please email our Managing Director at email@example.com.